Etiquette & Benefits
Meet & Greet
1) mashup Shinnecock Hills Golf Club (NY) icons in the style of Roy Lichtenstein for Unentitled (Shinnecock Hills, 1979-81).
2) design scrolling panorama (sample) for Walter Mitty Flyover.
3) paint a picture for The Pardon Tour.
1) compose tracks based on our tracks (courses).
2) contribute performance of Erik Satie’s Le Golf to the Grille.
job description: record readings for audio archive Reading New Monuments.
job description: create New Monuments clothing line.
VINTAGE VIDEO HOARDER
job description: find or donate footage.
job description: make orrery to Old Man’s specifications.
job description: shoot New Monuments film modeled after Russian Ark (2002), dir. Alexander Sokurov, or a New Monument film adaptation of Rube Goldberg’s “Artist and Writers Golf Association” (1937/48).
Qualified candidates should contact the Office.
The Old Man and Golf Widow are available for public engagements. Wearing various hats (writers, analysands, salespeople, sports color commentators, etc.), they take you on a multimedia tour of New Monuments.
Introduction: The Historical-Pastoral
Part I: Reading
Part II: The Pastoral-Comical
Part III: Reading
Intermission/Musical Interlude (selections from New Monuments Playlists)
Part IV: The Tragical-Historical
Part V: Reading
Part VI: The Tragical-Comical-Historical-Pastoral
Part VII: Reading
Part VIII: Future Fairways
Conclusion: Q & A with Audience
We are also available for a curated (advance notice required) round or a casual (no charge) one.